In this day and age, everyone has a “right” or “best” way to do everything – exercise and stretching are no different! But who is right?!
Matt’s view has always been to look at things not by what is the latest trend or fad in “this day and age”, but by looking at days and ages gone-by to understand how nature shaped our physiology to function.
All biological systems are self-correcting; otherwise they would not function long enough to successfully evolve. Humans are here, and therefore are subject to these same evolutionary mechanisms; we just need to understand them.
When biomechanical function is viewed through this evolutionary lens, much of the debate, uncertainty and confusion suddenly becomes clear and obvious.
- Learn how Mother Nature identifies imbalances in your system, and corrects them naturally.
- Understand why the entire field of ergonomics is flawed.
- Gain insights into how the system of acupuncture relates to biomechanical regulation
- Learn about the 3 Biomechanical Attractor categories and how they fit into the circadian cycle
- Understand how you can screen and balance your own body – and your clients too
There are no reviews yet.