26 Jan 2017 Power Series Webinars
As such, we are offering a Power Series of 4 webinars this year, one per quarter – running in March, June, September and December.
The first of these webinars, on Thursday March 23rd, will be covering the controversial topic of “The Core“. Although you’d think that this topic has been “done to death” it turns out there there is still a huge amount of confusion – even in professional circles about the opinions of gurus that have perpetuated more than 2 decades after they were first debated.
The focus of the remaining 3 workshops are to be decided, but top requests so far include the following:
- Working with identifying and correcting breathing pattern disorders
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Laterality Patterns and their role in injury
- Ankle Sprain – mechanisms and rehabilitation
- ACL Injury – how to treat and prevent
- Primal Running – how evolution shaped us for optimal efficiency
- Practical Applications of Shamanic and Subtle Energy Medicine
If you have any different requests, or like the sound of one or more of the topics above, please make a comment below and we will create the most sought-after webinars.
Thank you for your support and interest.